Pollination Palace Bee and Butterfly Wooden Insect Home - 1 2 or 4 Pack
Regular price $55.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This wooden multi-compartment shelter provides a safe haven for native butterflies ladybugs solitary bees and other beneficial pollinators and protector insects to nest and rest. This grand tower stands 24 inches tall and can be staked directly into the ground or a planter as well as sit on a table or the ground of a garden. This natural outdoor decoration enhances the productivity of pollination and improves the health of plants by reducing the damage harmful pests can cause without the use of harsh pesticides. This well-constructed cabin blends into the environment so its residents can aid in supporting an organic garden. Help pollinate your garden and eliminate pests the eco-friendly way with the pollination palace.
- Constructed with durable and natural wood this house includes a ground stake.
- Skillfully crafted with multiple sections with different-sized compartments for various beneficial insects.
- Helps to attract various beneficial insects to offer them a place for breeding and settling.
- Native bees & butterflies are great pollinators for your gardens veggies herbs and flowers!
- Aids in preventing unwanted pest infestations on your beloved plants.
- A great alternative to pesticides.
- Pollination Palace - Bee & Butterfly Wooden Insect Home (1 2 or 4 Pack)
- Gardening & Lawn Care Type: Garden Structures
- Dimensions: 24.0 inches (H) x 3.5 inches (W) x 12.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 1.0 pounds